Friday, September 23, 2011

Bible Reading: Jump-start from Temporay Delays

Life is a paradox. It's simple yet complicated.

When I started this blog my goal is simple: read the entire bible daily and small chunks. So that I might share this experience to others in the hope of encouraging them, I decided to write a blog. These are fairly simple goals.

Then I realized that even though I want to follow a straight path, complications could drop from nowhere. One of the most difficult to deal with was the lack of PC. For almost a week now my two PC's at home have stopped working. This leave me with little or no chance to blog since I have a full time work during the day. In short, I have been distracted.

Our Christian walk also is suppose to be simple: Go to the Father by following Jesus' footsteps. Yet like Peter, we find out too soon that we can't stay afloat; there are so many distractions which complicate our life.

This is why we badly need Jesus in life to give us peace and direction. Reading the Bible regularly will jump-start our engines from any temporary delay. God bless...









No comments:

Post a Comment