Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Come Journey with Me

Have you read a book from cover to cover? How many?

Like most of you, I did it too. However, there is one book that I love to finish reading from cover to cover, but until now I haven't got the courage to do so. I dreamed of reading the entire bible.

Why not?

If I can spend time to read secular books, why not spend a few minutes with God's words. I truly believe that by doing this, I will be blessed. In fact, I do believe that anyone who cares to spend time reading the Bible will be rewarded.

I've started so many things already yet there were only a handful of these that I brought home. This one I want to commit to finish till the end. And I intend to do this on a daily basis, rain or shine. That's my commitment.

Now I'm inviting you to come journey with me into the labyrinths of God's words. Together let's explore this with commitment and resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment